Let us connect you to your next new hire
Our consultants are experienced, trained and determined to provide the best possible outcome for you. We believe that open communication is the key to building sustainable and mutually beneficial relationships.
We look beyond skills and experience. By applying specialist talent management and recruitment expertise we pinpoint competencies and motivations to match job seekers with the right culture and role for long-term performance.
Our rapidly growing database enables us to provide you national coverage for recruitment services. And we
We can present you with candidates for:
- Policy, Program & Project Officers
- Secretariat & Ministerial Support
- Procurement & Contract Managers
- Researchers & Writers
- Grants Administration
- Communications & Marketing
- Security Cleared Personnel
- Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable
- Accountants (Financial/Management/ Systems/Project Accountants)
- Internal/External Budget Specialists
- CFOs & Deputy CFOs
- Payroll Officers
- Finance Officers
- Executive Assistants
- Office Support & Receptionists
- Data Entry Operators
- Call Centre Operators & Helpdesk
- Facilities Management
- Procurement / Logistics
- Sales & Marketing
- Legal Officers
- Legal Policy
- Legal Assistants
- Generalist & Strategic HR Specialists
- WHS Specialists
- Workforce Planning Specialists
- Organisational Development Specialists
- Recruitment Managers
- Learning & Development Specialists
- Corporate Services
- ERP & CRM
- Database Specialists
- Business Intelligence
- Business / Systems Analysis
- Project & Program Management
- Change Management
- Test Professionals
- Security Specialists
- Networks & Systems Engineers
- Developers / Programmer
- Helpdesk & IT Support
- Specialist Roles
How we support you
Executive Search: we can source and assist you to select senior executive, ‘difficult to fill’ and specialist roles.
Candidate Assessments: psychometric testing; cognitive testing; assessment centres.
After-Placement Care: we value relationships with our candidates and clients. Our after-placement care is designed to provide extra support and assistance to both the candidate and the client during the first 4 months after the placement.
This includes regular face to face meetings with the placed candidate and supervisor. This ensures there are no surprises.
Security Cleared Candidates: We pay particular attention to attracting candidates, scribes and consultants who have security clearances.
Scribing Services: we provide scribes with specific recruitment experience from base level through to the Executive and SES level and covering a broad spectrum of experience covering from government roles to IT.
Recruitment Administration: to support the recruitment process, we also offer assistance to: advertise vacancies; dispatch selection criteria to candidates; preparation of applicant file.
Join Our Mailing list
Get our latest news and updates delivered straight to your email. Unsubscribe anytime.