Ryan is the Onpoint Technology lead & CEO. Ryan’s area of expertise is Infrastructure and data storage. Ryan’s longstanding career in the technology sector and experience will support you to address your information technology needs.
Ryan O’Neil a proud member of the Larrakia nation of the Northern Territory.
Ryan is highly valued by clients for this experience and expertise that solves their technology challenges with tailored solutions and is committed to quality.
Ryan’s extensive and unique experience and vast networks enables him to hand-pick teams of qualified and experienced IT professionals to address your information technology needs.
Public Sector Management Consulting
Onpoint 365 management consulting services are tailored to address the complex and unique challenges of government business. Many of our consultants have worked for decades in senior public sector management. Our management consultancy services maintain an ongoing focus on:
- Achieving policy and program outcomes
- Meeting the needs and expectations of stakeholders
- Developing optimal structures to manage changing imperatives
- Building a workforce capable for government initiatives and changing environments
- Managing the implications of new technology on people
Onpoint 365 cultural consulting principal is a proud member of the Larrakia nation of the Northern Territory and Western Australia. Bilawara Lee has a long and distinguished career of consulting with public sector (commonwealth/state/territory), the private sector and educational institutions.
She is an international author and workshop presenter on the wisdoms of ancient teachings. Bilawara is the Australian Aboriginal representative on the International Indigenous Grandmothers Council since 2007 Bilawara has been a member of the National NAIDOC Committee.
Onpoint Expertise Includes:
- Welcome to Country speeches
- Healing workshops and lectures
- Cultural presentations, and cross cultural training
- Smoking ceremonies
- Cultural consulting, community engagement and cross cultural effectiveness
Human Resource Management
Onpoint 365 principal lead Susan O’Neil has more than 20 years’ experience in Human Resource Management (HRM), has a strong focus on strategic management and change and operates across a range of clients in both the public and private sectors. Susan has held a number of senior executive roles.
HR Consulting Services Include:
- Strategic planning
- HR policy frameworks & policy documentation
- Human resource process review & improvement
- Workplace relations & workplace investigations
- Work place agreements
- Executive coaching, career planning, transition & outplacement
We are dedicated to helping you implement business processes that increase your business efficiency and productivity by getting the best out of your payroll software.
Our Consultants have extensive public and private sector experience in payroll systems and provide in-depth advice on how to implement changes and identify suitable reporting options to meet your business requirements.
Our consulting services for payroll software and process includes:
- Specialist advice & support select a payroll solution
- Training to use your system
- System audit, analysis & data cleansing
- Assistance for SuperStream & legislative compliance
- System configuration changes including Machinery of Government
- Business process & reporting optimisation
- Ongoing support for testing and day to day operations
Why Choose Onpoint Consulting?
Our consultants are fully qualified and experts in their practice area and are have successfully delivered a range of consulting engagements. Having held a range of specialist and executive roles, onpoint 365 consults are ready and able to assist you to meet any challenge.
Our consultants are both practical and have extensive real life experience. This enables us to appropriately support you and the challenges facing your organisation.
Onpoint 365 consulting services operates across a range of clients in both the public and private sectors.